Smackdown Ratings For 12/6 See An Increase Against CompetitionDecember 7, 2019 0 By Tim Jarrell
Smackdown saw a 5% increase this week in the ratings.
According to ShowbuzzDaily, they report that last night’s Friday Night Smackdown averaged 2,446,000 viewers. This is up 5% from last week’s 2,336,000. It is good to see that Smackdown saw a rise as they saw good competition CBS as they always dominate the prime time ratings. Also, ABC garnered over five million views for the first two hours of the PAC-12 championship game that went up against Smackdown.
- Hour 1: 2,536,000 viewers
- Hour 2; 2,356,000
Top 5 Most Viewed Friday Night Smackdown YouTube Highlights
- King Corbin & Dolph Ziggler chain Reigns to the post (over 652,000 views)
- Roman Reigns vs Dolph Ziggler (over 605,000 views)
- Wyatt surprises The Miz backstage (over 288,000 views)
- Alexa Bliss vs Mandy Rose (over 284,000 views)
- Sasha Banks & Bayley attack Lacey Evans (over 279,000 views)
For more on this week’s Friday Night Smackdown check out our Smackdown Review & Recap.