New Details & Screenshot Leak For AEW Fight Forever GameAugust 2, 2022
New info arises for the AEW video game.
For a long while not we have known that All Elite Wrestling was making a video game. We saw the first trailer last year and we learned earlier this year that the name of the game is Fight Forever. Now we have gotten some new information pertaining to the game.
A pre-order page on Amazon has revealed a number of details pertaining to what platforms the game will be on, modes for the game, and much more. One big thing we have learned is the game will be available on PS5, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC
- Combines nostagic arcade wrestling feel with innovative All Elite Wrestling finishers and offensive moves
- Talent roster combines biggest legends to enter the ring pus brand new, high-flying AEW stars!
- Single, tag-team, 3-way, 4-way, ladder, Casino Battle Royale, Falls Count Anywhere, Unsanctioned Lights Out, Exploding Barbed Wire Death and online co-op multi-player matches!
- Online co-op multi-player!
- Tag team matches feature a sequence of team maneuvers performed with simple commands
Along with these new details new images have been revealed showing off the game. These images have actually shows improvements in the graphics.
The one thing that we still do not know is when the game will actually release. On the Amazon listing, it has a placeholder release date of December 31, 2022.
If we do hear anything else regarding the AEW Fight Forever game, we will have it here and on the PWUnlimited YouTube Channel.