AEW Dynamite For 9/1 Down Over 100,000 Viewers For All Out Go-HomeSeptember 2, 2021 0 By Tim Jarrell
Dynamite drops in viewership ahead of this weekend’s pay-per-view.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week’s AEW Dynamite on TNT drew 1,047,000 viewers. The show was down roughly 11% from last week’s show that drew 1,172,00 viewers. The show this week saw a 125,000 viewer decrease. In overall ratings for non-news programming on cable, Dynamite was ranked 6th. The night was won by Dr. Pimple Popper on TLC that drew over 1.7 million viewers.
As far as the demographics, in the 18-49 demo, Dynamite did a .37. In the 18-34 demo Dynamite did a .22 and a .44 in the 50+. As far as the all-important 18-49 demo, Dynamite was ranked #1 in all of cable for the night.
- What happened when CM Punk & Darby Allin came face to face? (over 1.1 million views)
- Did FTR and Santana and Ortiz settle things once and for all? (over 134,000 views)
- Anna Jay is back and she made an immediate impact (over 101,000 views)
- Witness the epic conclusion to this high stakes 8 man tag match (over 56,000 views)
- Will this be the last time we see Chris Jericho in the Dynamite ring? (over 47,000 views)
For more on this week’s shows, check out our AEW Dynamite Review.