Wednesday Night Ratings For 11/18 See Big & Low NumbersNovember 19, 2020 0 By Tim Jarrell
AEW this week was up high while NXT was steady.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, AEW Dynamite this week drew 850,000 viewers. This is up 11% from last week’s show that drew 764,000 viewers. This week saw an 86,000 viewer increase. This week’s NXT drew 638,000 viewers. This week’s show was down less than 1% from last week’s show that drew 632,000 viewers. This week saw a 6,000 viewer decrease. The night for non-news programming on cable was won by the NBA draft that averaged over 1.6 million viewers.
As far as the demographics, in the 18-49 demo, AEW drew a .37, and NXT drew a .14. In the 18-34 demo, AEW drew a .27 and a .27 in the 50+. In the all-important 18-49 demo, AEW Dynamite was ranked 7th overall as NXT was ranked 56th.
Top 3 AEW Dynamite YouTube Highlights
- You won’t believe what happened in tonight’s main event (over 232,000 views)
- What happened when PAC returned to the ring after 8 months (over 192,000 views)
- What happened during the AEW World Championship contract signing (over 181,000 views)
Top 3 WWE NXT YouTube Highlights
- Finn Balor lures Pat McAfee & company into a brawl with Undisputed Era (over 532,000 views)
- Io Shirai vs Rhea Ripley – NXT Women’s Championship (over 326,000 views)
- Regal sends Undisputed Era to war with McAfee & company (over 268,000 views)
For more on this week’s shows, check out our AEW Dynamite & WWE NXT Reviews.