Wednesday Night Ratings For 10/15 Sees A Big Difference In RatingsOctober 15, 2020 0 By Tim Jarrell
There was a 175,000 viewer difference between Dynamite and NXT.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week’s AEW Dynamite drew 826,000 viewers. This is up roughly 9 % from last week’s show that drew 753,000 viewers. This week a 73,000 viewer increase. As far as NXT, NXT drew 651,000 viewers. This is up 2% from last week’s show that drew 639,000 viewers. This week saw a 12,000 viewer increase. For non-new cable programming, the night was own by the Tampa Bay Rays/Houston Astros MLB game at over 2.7 million viewers. The Masked Singer on FOX Broadcasting Network killed everything at over 6.4 million viewers.
As far as the demographics, in the 18-49 demo, AEW drew a .30, and NXT drew a .17. In the 18-34 demo, AEW drew a .18 and a .35 in the 50+ demo. In the all-important 18-49 demo, AEW was ranked 15th and AEW did not chart as it was ranked at 51st. Technically it tied with CNN Newsroom for 50th but the tie goes to the show with more viewers as CNN had over 1.2 million viewers.
Top 3 AEW Dynamite YouTube Highlights
- Was Archer able to capture his first AEW championship? (over 449,000 views)
- Did Orange Cassidy beat the clock to win the TNT Title? (over 180,000 views)
- The Demo God and Ratings God come face- to face (over 156,000 views)
Top 3 WWE NXT YouTube Highlights
- Damian Priest vs Dexter Lumis – North American Championship Match (over 194,000 viewers)
- Shotzi Blackheart vs Candice LeRae (over 145,000 views)
- Toni Storm returns to in-ring action against Aliyah (over 143,000 views)
For more on this week’s shows, check out our AEW Dynamite & WWE NXT Reviews.