Smackdown Ratings For 9/11 Up Big This WeekSeptember 12, 2020 0 By Tim Jarrell
Smackdown ratings saw a big increase this week.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week’s Friday Night Smackdown drew 2,261,000 viewers. This is up roughly 9% from last week’s show that drew 2,065,000 viewers. This week saw a 196,000 viewer increase. Overall the night on network television was won by 20/20 on ABC that averaged 3.54 million viewers.
As far as the demographics go, in the 18-49 demo, Smackdown did a .6. In the 18-34 demo, Smackdown did a .3 and in the 50+ demo, Smackdown did a 3. In the all-important 18-49 demo, Smackdown did win the night. They also tied for second in the 18-34 demo.
Friday Night Smackdown Hourly Breakdown
- Hour 1: 2,236,000 (18-49: .6 18-34: .3 50+: 3)
- Hour 2: 2,286,000 (18-49: .6 18-34: .3 50+: 3)
Top 5 Friday Night Smackdown YouTube Highlights
- Jey Uso handles the dirty work of Roman Reigns (over 1.1 million views)
- Roman Reigns & Jey Uso vs Sheamus & King Corbin (over 849,000 views)
- A mysterious woman graces Smackdown again (over 587,000 views)
- Bayley explains her heinous attack on Sasha Banks (over 487,000 views)
- Bray Wyatt unveils a new creation in The Firefly Funhouse (over 413,000 views)
For more on this week’s Smackdown, check out our Friday Night Smackdown Review.