Monday Night RAW Ratings For 4/20 Sees Yet Another Drop Hitting Record LowsApril 21, 2020 0 By Tim Jarrell
This week’s RAW sees yet another record low.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week’s Monday Night RAW averaged 1,842,000 viewers. This was roughly 4% down from last week’s show that drew 1,913,000 viewers. With the show dropping again that means it has hit another record low rating. As far as the top non-news program on cable Monday night, Celebrity IOU on HGTV was at the top with 2,326,000.
As far as the demographics go, in the 18-48 demo, RAW drew a .56. In the 18-34 demo, RAW drew a .27 and in the 50+ demo, it drew a .85. In the 18-49 demo, RAW was the number one show for all cable programming.
Monday Night RAW Hourly Breakdown
- Hour 1: 1,940,000
- Hour 2: 1,866,000
- Hour 3: 1,720,000
Top 5 Monday Night RAW YouTube Highlights
- Drew McIntyre vs Angel Garza (over 674,000 views)
- Liv Morgan vs Ruby Riott (over 389,000 views)
- Aleister Black vs Austin Theory – Money In The Bank Qualifying Match (over 345,000 views)
- Rey Mysterio vs Murphy – Money In The Bank Qualifying Match (over 318,000 views)
- Bianca Belair vs Santana Garrett (over 249,000 views)
For more on this week’s RAW check out our full Monday Night RAW Review.