Monday Night RAW Ratings For 4/13 See All Hours Under Two MillionApril 14, 2020 0 By Tim Jarrell
For the first time RAW did not have a single hour with over two million viewers.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week’s Monday Night RAW drew 1,913,000 viewers. This is down roughly 9% from last week’s show that averaged 2,099,000 viewers. As far as overall numbers for non-news programming on cable, RAW was at the top.
As far as the demographics, in the 18-49 demo, RAW did a .55. In the 18-34 demo, RAW did a .30 and in the 50+ demo, RAW did a .87. Just like with overall, in the 18-49 demo was at the top for non-news cable programs.
Monday Night RAW Hourly Breakdown
- Hour 1: 1,994,000
- Hour 2: 1,913,000
- Hour 3: 1,832,000
Top 5 Monday Night RAW YouTube Highlights
- Drew McIntyre vs Andrade (over 1 million views)
- Seth Rollins Viciously Stomps Drew McIntyre (over 657,000 views)
- Kairi Sane vs Nia Jax (over 316,000 views)
- Asuka vs Ruby Riott (over 241,000 views)
- Sarah Logan vs Shayna Baszler (over 236,000 views)
For more on this week’s RAW check out our full Monday Night RAW Review.