Friday Night Smackdown Ratings For 4/17 Drops AgainApril 18, 2020 0 By Tim Jarrell
Smackdown saw yet another drop in the ratings this week despite being a good show.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week’s Friday Night Smackdown drew 2,192,000 averaged viewers. This is down roughly 5% from last week’s show that drew 2,304,000 viewers. Overall the night was won by CBS.
As far as the demographics go, in the 18-49 demo, Smackdown drew a .6. In the 18-34 demo, Smackdowndrew a .4 and in the 50+ demo, it did a 2. Where it counts in the 18-49 demo, Smackdown as tied for the top spot with CBS’ Magnum P.I.
Friday Night Smackdown Hourly Breakdown
- Hour 1: 2,239,000
- Hour 2: 2,145,000
Top 5 Friday Night Smackdown YouTube Highlights
- Sonya Deville Attempts To Mend Her Relationship With Mandy Rose (over 808,000 views)
- Bray Wyatt Surprises “Black Sheep” Braun Strowman (over 698,000 views)
- The Miz vs Big E vs Jey Uso – Smackdown Tag Team Championships (over 386,000 views)
- The Fall Of Jeff Hardy’s WWE Journey (over 364,000 views)
- Ominous Figure Promises To Deliver The Truth To Smackdown (over 300,000 views)
For more on this week’s Smackdown, check out our Friday Night Smackdown Full Show Review.