Friday Night Smackdown Ratings For 2/6 Stays Over 2 MillionFebruary 6, 2021 0 By Tim Jarrell
Smackdown remained over 2 million this week.
According To ShowBuzz Daily, this week’s Friday Night Smackdown averaged 2,126,000 viewers. This is down roughly 5% from last week’s show that drew 2,227,000 viewers. This week saw a 101,000 viewer decrease. Overall on broadcast television, the night was won by Blue Bloods on CBS at over 6.3 million viewers.
As far as the demographics go, in the 18-49 demo, Smackdown drew a .6. In the 18-34 demo, Smackdown drew a .3 and, a 2 in the 50+. In the all-important 18-49 demo, Smackdown was tied for second on the night with 20/20 on ABC. The number one show in the demo on Friday was Shark Tank on ABC.
Friday Night Smackdown Hourly Breakdown
- Hour 1: 2,144,000 (18-49: .6 18-34: .3 50+: 2)
- Hour 2: 2,108,000 (18-49: .6 18-34: .3 50+: 2)
Top 5 Friday Night Smackdown YouTube Highlights
- Kevin Owens attacks Roman reigns before Edge reveals his ‘Mania decision (over 835,000 views)
- Bianca Belair’s attempt to name her WrestleMania opponent goes south (over 571,016 views)
- Roman Reigns calls out Edge before he arrives Smackdown (over 437,723 views)
- Triple Threat Intercontinental Championship Match (over 339,557 views)
- Dominik Mysterio vs. King Corbin (over 300,416 views)
For more on this week’s Smackdown, check out our Friday Night Smackdown Review.