AEW Dynamite Ratings For 9/9 Over 1 Million For First Time Since October 2019September 10, 2020 0 By Tim Jarrell
AEW does the third-biggest rating ever.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week’s AEW Dynamite drew 1,016,000 viewers. This was up roughly 9% from last week’s show that drew 928,000 viewers. This week saw an 88,000 viewer increase. This is the first time since October 16, 2019 that Dynamite did over one million viewers. For non-news cable programing, this night was won by the Toronto Raptor/Boston Celtics NBA game.
As far as the demographics go, in the 18-49 demo, AEW drew a .37. In the 18-34 demo, AEW drew a .22 and in the 50+ demo, AEW drew a .40. In the all-important 18-49 demo, AEW Dynamite was ranked 7th for the night.
Top 5 AEW Dynamite YouTube Highlights
- Holy Miro!!! Is the best man (over 1 million viewers)
- And new TNT Champion? (373,000 views)
- Kenny Omega reveals his AEW future (197,000 views)
- The tag team champions celebration went south (165,000 views)
- Has the campaign finally come to an end? (158,000 views)
For more on this week’s Dynamite, check out our full AEW Dynamite Review we did last night.